Cochin Shipyard Ltd Jobs 2019 for 132 Safety Asst, Fireman & Other Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019 for 132 Safety Assistants, Fireman Posts – Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sanitary-cum Health Inspector, Safety Assistant, Fireman vacancies.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- CSL, a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India invites online applications for the following posts on Contract basis in CSL.
- These 132 Safety Assistants, Fireman & Other Posts are in Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi, Kerala on contract basis.
- Total No. of Vacancy: 132 Posts
- Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector: 01 Post
- Safety Assistant: 72 Posts
- Safety Assistant: 59 Posts
- A) Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector on Contract basis: a) Pass in Class XII/Plus; b) Minimum two year Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of Health Services or by any other institution recognised by Govt. of Kerala, and c) Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
- Experience: Candidates with prior experience in sanitary administration in large industrial / Govt. establishments/ private hospitals/ NGOs/ Autonomous Bodies/PSUs will be given preference.
- B) Safety Assistants on Contract basis: a) Pass in SSLC; b) One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Govt. recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking
- Experience: Minimum one year training or experience in safety in a Public Sector Undertaking or a Factory
- C) Fireman on Contract basis: Pass in SSLC; b) (i) Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Govt. recognised course from a reputed institute or; (ii) Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions; (c) Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in fire fighting in State Fire Force or in a large Industrial Undertaking or in the Armed Forces or in Public Sector Undertakings or in Private Companies
Period of Contract
- All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to project requirements and performance.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The remuneration details during the first year of contract are detailed under:
- For posts at Sl. No. 1 & 2, Sanitary-cum-Health Inspector & Safety Assistant on contract basis – Consolidated pay of Rs.18400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4500/- pm
- For post at Sl. No. 3, Fireman on contract basis – Consolidated pay of Rs.17400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to Rs.4200/- pm.
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be 30 years as on 18 October 2019
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
- Age relaxation of five years is applicable for candidates who have been domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Govt. of India guidelines
Method of Selection
- The method of selection shall be through Written/Practical/Physical tests which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly
- Candidates who are short-listed based on the eligibility requirements for the posts, and who successfully complete the certificate verification shall only be allowed to attend the Written/Practical/Physical tests
- Application fee of Rs.100/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019
- No other mode of payment shall be accepted
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) before filling the online application
- The application consists of two phases – One time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 02nd October 2019 to 18th October 2019
- Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability etc and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Commencement of Online Application: 02nd October 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 18th October 2019
The post Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2019 for 132 Safety Assistants, Fireman & Other Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.