DSSSB Recruitment 2019 – 706 Vacancies for Fire Operator Posts
DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Fire Operator. Only Male candidates are eligible for these posts. Candidates holding the qualification of 10th and having a valid driving license are eligible to apply for Fire Operator Post.
The applications for DSSSB Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 06th November 2019
- Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following post under Delhi Fire Service, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- Fire Operator – 706 Posts
- Job Location – Delhi Fire Service
- The details regarding name of the post(s), post code, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. as per the Recruitment Rules provided by the user department are as under:
- Matric pass from a recognized Institute /Board or equivalent.
- Should possess valid license for driving heavy duty vehicles.
- Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer
- Note: Candidate selected for appointment to the post shall have to undergo a pre-service training of 6 months as prescribed by Chief Fire Officer and shall have to pass the prescribed test. The training shall be terminated if the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory. During training a fixed amount of stipend shall only be paid
- Technical qualification in profession
- Essential – Nil
- Desirable – Experience in playing band
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Physical Standard Essential
- Minimum Height: 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)
- Minimum Weight: 50 kgs.
- Chest (normal): 81 cms
- Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms
- Eye Sight: 6/6
- (1) Wearing glasses/ squint eyes/colour blindness.
- (2) Flat Feet
- (3) Knock Knee.
- (4) Deformity of any limb / extra limb
- 27 years, Age Relaxation will be given as per the table regarding age relaxation given below at para 6
- Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- Group: ‘C’
Mode of Selection
- The selection shall be made through One Tier (G) examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for one Tier/Two Tier written examination (Objective/Descriptive Type) is as under (pls. refer notification dated 26/04/2013 available on the website of the Board):-
- General: 40%
- OBC (Delhi): 35%
- SC/ST/PH(PwD): 30%
- Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- Skill test / Endurance test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (40 Marks each)
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer.
Exam Fee & Mode of Payment
- Rs.100/- (One Hundred only)
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fee
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt. on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession
- The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available on the website http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in Candidates must apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- The closing date for submission of online application is up to 06/11/2019 after which the link will be disabled. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- Opening Date of Application: 07th October 2019
- Closing Date of Application: 06th November 2019
The post DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 706 Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.