Erode Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 for 116 Assistant Posts
Erode Central Cooperative Bank Assistant Recruitment 2019 – The Erode District Central Cooperative Bank (EDCCB) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 116 vacancies to the post of Assistants through direct recruitment to be posted in the Erode District Central Cooperative Bank (EDCCB) and in other Cooperative Institutions in Erode District, Tamil Nadu.
The registration-cum-application process towards the same started on August 26, 2019 and closes on September 24, 2019 by 5:45 pm.
- Organisation Name: Erode District Central Cooperative Bank (EDCCB)
- Name of the Posts: Assistants
- Job Location: Erode, Tamil Nadu
- Total No of Vacancies
- Assistant – 116 Posts
- As per the recent Erode Central Cooperative Bank notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Assistant job has given below
- Desirous candidates applying for Assistants post through Erode Cooperative Bank Jobs must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognised University/Institute
- For more details, refer to the detailed advertisement here http://www.erddrb.in/
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 to 30 Years
- For BC, BCM, MBS, DNC Candidates – 18 to 32 Years
- For SC, SCA, ST Candidates – 18 to 35 Years
- Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Erode Central Cooperative Bank Official Notification 2019 for more reference
- Candidates selected for Assistants post will be paid emolument in the scale of Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 54,000 per month
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Erode Central Cooperative Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Candidates applying for Assistants post through Erode Cooperative Bank Jobs must submit their applications on the official ERDDRB website at http://www.erddrb.in/ on or before September 24, 2019.
Application Fee/Exam Fee
- For UR / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC Candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC / SCA / ST / PwD Candidates – Nil
- Note: Fee can be paid be paid through online banking service (SBI) or direct deposit by challan method in Erode District Cooperative Banks.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 26th August 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 24th September 2019 5.45 P.M.
- Date of Examination: 24th November 2019 FN
The post Erode Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 116 Assistant Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.