GSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 245 Vacancies for Clerk, JA and Other Posts
GSRTC Recruitment 2019 – Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has released the official notification for the 245 vacancies of Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Traffic Controller, Traffic Inspector and Assistant Traffic Inspector.
Interested Candidates may Apply Online for GSRTC Traffic Controller, Clerk Vacancy 2019 till the last date which is 10th July 2019
GSRTC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)
- Name of the Posts: Clerk, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant, Traffic Controller, Traffic Inspector and Assistant Traffic Inspector.
- Job Category: Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Gujarat
- No. of Posts: 245 Vacancies
- Clerk – 93 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 29 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 15 Posts
- Traffic Controller – 65 Posts
- Traffic Inspector – 22 Posts
- Assistant Traffic Inspector – 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GSRTC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates those who qualified Intermediate/ 10+2/ or its equivalent from a recognized board or institution can apply.
- Candidates willing to deserve Clerk vacancy, they must have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years. Age relaxation for reserved category applicants is as per Corporation norms.
- Selected candidates will get Rs.10,000 – Rs.14,500/- from organization.
- Selection will be done as per Written Exam Interview
- Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for selection. After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
GSRTC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible applicants might apply online at GSRTC ‘s website online www.gsrtc.in from 10th July 2019
Instruction to Apply
- Step by step procedure for filling the GSRTC Clerk Online Application Form.
- Candidates can log on to the official Website of GSRTC.
- Go to the careers page and tap on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the advertisement thoroughly.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the empty application form with your details.
- Scan and upload all the needed documents one by one.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take a Xerox copy of application form for future use
Application Fee for Junior Resident Posts
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 800/-
GSRTC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online Submission Starts Date: 26th June 2019
- Online Submission Last Date: 10th July 2019
The post GSRTC Recruitment 2019 for 245 Clerk, JA and Other Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.