Application Process for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 begins
IBPS SO 2020 Application Process begins – The recruitment vacancies for the Specialized Officer (SO) has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel and Services (IBPS). There are currently 1163 vacancies in 17 nationalized banks. This recruitment process is being conducted for hiring scale 1 posts of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer.
The eligible candidates who wish to apply for IBPS SO 2020 can apply through the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in from November 6, 2019. The last date to apply is November 26, 2019. The exam is slated to take place in two rounds – Prelims and Mains. The Prelims round will take place on December 28 and 29. 2019. The mains exam will be held on January 25, 2020. Those who clear both these rounds will be called for the Interview stage.
Out of 1163 vacancies, Marketing Officer (Scale I) has 310 vacancies, Law Officer (Scale I) has 60 vacancies, Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) has 27 vacancies, Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) has 670 vacancies and HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) has 20 vacancies.
The minimum age criteria for this exam is 20 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
Steps to Apply for IBPS SO 2020 Recruitment
- Step I: Go to IBPS official website: www.ibps.in
- Step II: Click on the CWE Specialist Officer tab.
- Step III: On the new page, click on new registration and enter all the required information
- Step IV: A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered email id and phone number. Login again using your registration number and password
- Step V: Complete the application form and make application fee payment. (Rs 600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Step VI: After application completion, print a copy of the confirmation page for future reference.
See: Government Jobs 2020