Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 (Navik) General Duty 10+2 Entry 01/2020
Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Recruitment 2020 – Notification has been announced by Indian Coast Guard in which they have invited applications among Indian Citizens to fill up the post of Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 01/2020 Batch.
Indian Coast Guard aims to place Indian Male candidates in the Indian Coast Guard – an Armed Force of the Union. The application process will start from 26th August 2019 and interested and eligible candidates must apply for the post on or before 01st September 2019, 05.00 PM.
- Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard
- Designation of Posts: Navik (General Duty)
- Number of Posts: Not Specified
- Job Location: Pan India
- Applicant selected for Navik (General Duty) posts in Indian Coast Guard will get fixed monthly emoluments of INR 21700/-
- Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Education Qualification: Applicant selected for Navik (General Duty) posts must possess 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government
- (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Interstate National Championship
- This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01st Feb 1998 to 31st Jan 2002 (Both dates inclusive); upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
- The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. Selection procedure is as follows:
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular exam Centre
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if a greater number of applications with higher percentage is received
- The written exam will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude etc
- Those who qualify written exam will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply
- Jalandhar, Dehradun, Noida, Jodhpur, Varanasi, Guwahati, Paradip, Haldia, Kolkata, Tuticorin, Chennai, Secunderabad, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Bhopal, Mumbai, New Mangalore, Gandhi Nagar, Port Blair
Physical Fitness Test
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consists of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for initial recruitment medical examination (Preliminary) in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard
- The Zone wise select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26th August 01st September 2019 till 1700 Hrs. to Candidates are to logon www.joinindiancoastguard e-admit card through URL https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ reprint.aspx 23rd September 2019
- The important instructions for filling of online application are: (i) The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate; (ii) Indicate exact percentage of 12th class upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off; (iii) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The date, time and Centre of the written exam and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th August 2019
- Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 01st September 2019
- Applicants to take print out of the admit card through 17th September to 23rd September 2019
The post Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 for Navik (General Duty) Post appeared first on Government Jobs in India.