Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 2637 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 – Karnataka Postal Circle invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts through Karnataka Postal Circle official notification August 2019
We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fees, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Karnataka Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- Govt Department Name: Karnataka Postal Circle
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Salary: As per Norms
- No of Vacancies: 2637 Posts
- EWS – 260
- OBC – 630
- PWD-A – 35
- PWD-B – 30
- PWD-C – 25
- PWD-DE – 13
- SC – 361
- ST – 174
- UR – 1109
- Total – 2637
Important Dates for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 04th September 2019
- Last Date for Submission Application Fee: 04th September 2019
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05th August 2019 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Upper Age Limit
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC 13 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST 15 years*
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Govt. of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018)
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Govt. or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- On the basis of written exam/ Interview
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- Pay the Fee through Online
- UR/OBC/EWS Male – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Pwd – Nil
Application Procedure for Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 05th August 2019 to 04th September 2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number
- All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) recruitment as per mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Karnataka Postal Circle Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Karnataka Postal Circle Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- All the queries of candidates may be mailed to and queries related to website may be given to email@example.com
- Help line number: 080- 22392554
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 2637 Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.