LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Notification
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 – LIC Housing Finance Ltd. has invited Online Applications from eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager
These 300 Assistants, Associates & Assistant Manager Posts are in LIC HFL, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Assam, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for LIC HFF Vacancies upto 26th August 2019
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of LIC HFL online registration and payment of fees: 08th August 2019
- End of online registration and payment of fees: 26th August 2019
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination: 09th September 2019
- Online Examination for Assistant (tentative): 09th October 2019 or 10th October 2019
- Online Examination for Associate (tentative): 09th October 2019 or 10th October 2019
- Online Examination for Assistant Manager (tentative): 09th October 2019 or 10th October 2019
LIC HFL Vacancy Details
- Assistant – 125 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 100 Posts
- Associate – 75 Posts
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd. has announced 300 vacancies for the post of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Managers. The detailed vacancies are as under:
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under Region||Assistant||Associate||Assistant Manager|
|North Central||Uttar Pradesh||19||13|
|South Eastern||Andhra Pradesh||12||7|
- Assistant Posts – Graduation with minimum aggregate 55 % marks
- Assistant Manager – Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
- Associate – Graduation with minimum aggregate 60 % marks and CA Inter with
- Age Limit (as on 01st January 2019): Not below 21 years and not above 28 years as on 01st January 2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1991 and not later than 01st January 1998 (both dates inclusive).
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination, Medical Examination and Interview.
- Assistant – Online Examination and Interview
- Associate – Online Examination and Interview
- Assistant Manager – Online Examination and Interview
LIC HFL Exam Pattern 2019
- Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
|Sr.No.||Section||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|4||Numerical Ability (For Assistant & Associate) Quantitative Aptitude(For Assistant Manager)||50||50||35 minutes|
- The online examination will be separate for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager.
- It will be in English language only.
- For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Exam for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will be called for interview.
- The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
- Selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination and will be appointed as Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC HFL for this purpose
LIC HFL Salary 2019
- Assistant – Rs. 13,980 – Rs. 32,110/-Per Month
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 32,815 – Rs. 61,670/-Per Month
- Associate – Rs. 21,270 – Rs. 50,700/-Per Month
- Allowances: Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website www.lichousing.com under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01st January 2019 are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSOCIATES/ASSISTANT MANAGERS”. Option is available on the page to view the Detailed Advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the online registration page
- The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form correctly
- Assistant – Rs. 500/-
- Associate – Rs. 500/-
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 500/-
- GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee.
- The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment
- Payment of Application Fee via ONLINE MODE: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
The post LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 for 300 Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.