LIC Assistant Notification 2019 released, apply for over 8000 vacancies
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 – LIC Assistant Notification 2019 has been released, and more than 8000 vacancies are going to be filled. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for LIC Assistant post through the prescribed format by visiting the official website of LIC.
Candidates should note that LIC Assistant Recruitment will be done to fill up vacancies in the various Divisional Offices of LIC under Central, Eastern, East-Central, Northern, Northern Central, Southern, South Central, and Western Zones.
Recruitment of Assistant
- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for empanelment for appointment to the post of Assistant for performing the various duties of Clerical Staff including Cashier, Single Window Operator, and Customer Service Executive etc. in Branch Officers of the Corporation under the Asansol Division against the said vacancies.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 17th September 2019
- Last Date of submitting Online Application: 01st October 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Printout of Application: 22nd October 2019
- Prelims Call Letter: 15th Oct to 22nd October 2019
- Prelims Exam: 21st & 22nd October 2019
- Main Exam: Will be updated later
- LIC has released division-wise pdf which contain the vacancies for each division
Assistant – 8500 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal,
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Assistant Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from Recognized university/institution in 10+2+3 Format
- HSC (10+2+3 pattern); who have put in atleast 10 years service
- Matric who have put in atleast 15 years service
- Non-Matric 15 year service + Indian Army special certificate exam or corresponding examination in Air Force and Navy
- Age Limit (as on 01st January 2019): Minimum age shall be 18 years (completed) as on 01st September 2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd September 1989 and not later than 01st September 2001 both days inclusive only are eligible)
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- Selection of Assistant will be done through a two tier process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical Examination. Selection will be done on the basis of Online Examination, Medical Examination and Interview.
- Assistant – Online Examination and Interview
Phase-I Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows.
LIC Assistant 2019 – Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||English & Hindi||13||14||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English & Hindi||13||14||20 Minutes|
|English/Hindi Language||30||30||English||11||12||20 Minutes|
- *English / Hindi Language Paper will be of qualifying nature only and marks scored in this section would not be considered.
Phase-II Main Examination
- Main examination will consist of objective test for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||18||20||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||English||14||16||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||18||20||40 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||60||English & Hindi||22||24||40 minutes|
|Total||200||200||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
- *1/4 Negative Marking
- The online examination will be separate for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager.
- It will be in English language only.
- For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Exam for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will be called for interview.
- The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
Emoluments & Benefits
- Basic Pay – Rs.14,435/- per month in the scale of Rs.14435-840(1) – 15275-915(2) – 17105-1030(5) – 22255-1195(2) – 24645-14553(3) – 29010-150(2) – 32030-1610(5) – 40080) and other admissible allowances as per rules
- Gross Monthly Salary – Rs.30,000/-
- That is all from us in this blog on LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019. Keep checking this space for more details.
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website www.licindia.in under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates need to apply online on the official website of LIC. The direct link where candidates need to go and apply for the respective posts is ‘licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers/Recruitment-of-Assistants-2019’
- Apart from this, candidates need to enter all the academic and personal details correctly and upload the relevant documents in the prescribed dimensions.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.85 + GST + Transaction Charges
- All Other Categories – Rs.510 + GST + Transaction Charges
- The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment
- Payment of Application Fee via ONLINE MODE: Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through ONLINE MODE only.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.