Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1015 Posts UB/AB Sub-Inspector, Constable & Other Posts
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 – Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 for 1015 Posts UB/AB Sub-Inspector, Constable & Follower vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancy – 1015 Posts
Name of the Post:
- UB Sub Inspector – 41 Posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable – 268 Posts
- Fireman (Male) – 37 Posts
- Driver Firemen (Male) – 25 Posts
- MPRO Operator Constable – 21 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable/ BN Constable – 383 Posts
- Driver Constable (Male) – 19 Posts
- SF10 AB Sub Inspector (Male) – 03 Posts
- Commando Constable (Male) – 98 Posts
- Commando Constable (Female) – 41 Posts
- Signal Operator – 05 Posts
- Follower (Male) – 64 Posts
- Follower SF 10 (Female) – 10 Posts
See: Fresher Jobs 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019
- Only Indian Citizens domiciled in Meghalaya are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak read and write at least one of the regional languages of the State.
- Candidates should be in the prescribed age indicated below as on 01st Jan 2019. Upper age relaxation of 5 (five) years can be availed by candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- For UB SI (Male & Female) & SF 10 ABSI (Male): Degree (Graduation) in any stream.
- For Unarmed Branch Constable/ Fireman/ Driver FM (Male)/ MPRO Operator & Signal Operator (SF 10): 10+2 (Twelve) Passed
- Armed Branch Constable/ Battalion Constable, Driver Constables (Male): 9th Class Passed
- For Commando/ Constable Operator (Male & Female): 10th Class Passed
- For Follower (Male) (AB/UB Group & SF 10 Group): 5th Class Passed
- For UB SI (Male & Female) & SF 10 ABSI (Male): 21 to 27 Years
- For Follower (Male) (AB/ UB Group & SF 10 Group): 18 to 27 Years
- For Constable: 18 to 21 Years
- Candidates will be selected based on physical efficiency test, written examination, trade test, and interview
- Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Dates and venue for PET/Written Test/Personal Interview will be duly Informed.
- The Application Fee for each post shall be Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty) which should be paid through EGRAS or E-Challan from any Nationalized Bank. The concerned bank will charge from Candidates as per the mode of payment.
See: Government Jobs
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 Application Process
- Online Applications are invited through Meghalaya Police Website http://www.megpolice.gov.in from eligible candidates who are Indian citizens and who are domicile in the State of Meghalaya to fill up the under mentioned categories of vacancies in the Meghalaya Police.
- Application must be submitted online through Meghalaya Police Website www.megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12 November 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14 December 2019
For more details, please http://www.megpolice.gov.in/sites/default/files/mlpadv12.11.19.pdf
The post Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019 for Sub-Inspector, Constable and Follower Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.