Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Apprentice Notification 2019 – 2590 Vacancies
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 – Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has released the indicative notification for Apprentice Training for the year 2018-19 (Shortfall) in the trades such as Mechanist, Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Diesel, Mechanical, Painter, Electrician, Turner, Refrigerator and AC Mechanic, Lineman, Mason, Fitter Structural, Machinist (Grinder), Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance etc.
Eligible and interested can apply to NFR recruitment on or before 31st October 2019
Also see: Fresher Jobs
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Vacancy Details
- Apprentice – 2590 Posts
- Alipurduar – 437
- Rangia – 328
- Lumding – 1004
- Tinsukia – 331
- Bongaigaon – 156
- EWS/BNGN – 185
- Dibrugh – 149
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess ITI in relevant trades approved by NCVT/SCVT
- 15-24 years as on 18th September 2019
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/08C and PH & Ex. Serviceman as admissible merit list prepared (trade wise) in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification in respective Units
- The merit list in each unit will be prepared on percentage of marks obtained in matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks
- Stipend to the selected candidate will be paid as admissible as per extant instruction.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age etc. and any other relevant documents.
- Candidates must also enclose 02 (11×5 inches) Self Addressed envelope with the Application Form affixed with postage stamp of Rs.51 on each of the envelope
- The duly filled Application form along with enclosures should reach to the respective units at appropriate addresses as stated in the notification on or before 31-10-2019. Candidate can apply only in one unit and that too only in one particular trade. If the candidate applies for more than one unit/ trade his/her application will not be considered and rejected.
- Imparting Training in Railways will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training
- For full notification and application form, address etc. please log on to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st October 2019
The post Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 for Act Apprentice Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.