NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification for 54 Trade Apprentice Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentice – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has released Notification for the posts of Trade Apprentices having 54 vacancies on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date i.e., 16th September 2019
Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of NPCIL Notification 2019 are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
- Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
- Job Location: Kaiga (Karnataka)
- No. of Posts: 54 Posts
- Fitter: 12 posts
- Turner: 02 posts
- Machinist: 02 posts
- Electrician: 23 posts
- Welder/Gas & Electric, structural welder & gas cutter: 2 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 08 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 03 posts
- Surveyors: 02 posts
Duration of Training: 1 year
- Candidates should pass ITI in respective trades recognized by NCVT/SCVT
- Respective trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), Surveyors
Age Limit (as on 16.09.2019)
- The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates. Relaxation to SC/ST & OBC candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
Required Physical Standard
- The candidate should possess the required physical standard as below:
- Height: 137 cms & above
- Weight: 25.4 kgs & above
- Chest Measurement: Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms
- Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye & the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence
- Note: The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in any Central/ State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any private organization as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
- The trainees shall be paid stipend as follows.
- 90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI training course
- 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by govt. of Karnataka if he/she had undergone 1-year ITI training course
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may download the application form enclosed as Annexure-1 from the NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.
Steps to Apply Online
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.npcil.co.in/
- Go to “home”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 16th September 2019
The post NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Trade Apprentice Post – Apply now appeared first on Government Jobs in India.