Punjab Postal Office Recruitment 2019
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 – Punjab Postal Circle, India Post has published the recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). A total of 851 vacancies are available for GDS Posts as Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak in Punjab Chandigarh (Chandigarh), Ludhiana, Patiala, RMS LD Division, Sangrur, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Faridkot, Ferozpur, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar and Kapurthala.
Applications for Punjab Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 04th September 2019. We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here.
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment Notification 2019
- Name of the Organization: Punjab Postal Circle (Punjab Post Office)
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- No. of Posts: 815 Vacancies
- Job Location: Punjab
- EWS – 51
- OBC – 153
- PWD-A – 01
- PWD-B – 03
- PWD-C 17
- SC – 210
- UR – 410
- Total – 815
- Age Limit
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05th August 2019 the date of notification of the vacancies
- Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- EWS – No relaxation*
- PwD – 10 years*
- PwD + OBC 13 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST 15 years*
- Secondary School Exam pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Govt. of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Govt. or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Basic Computer Training
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt./State Govt. /Universities /Boards/Private Institutions Organizations
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon
Knowledge of Cycling
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- The applicant of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of 5-options. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page.
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA)
- The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.29,380)
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000- (Rs. 10,000-Rs.24,470)
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs. 14,500- (Rs. 14,500-Rs. 35,480)
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000- (Rs. 12,000-Rs.24,470)
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 05th August 2019 to 04th September 2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India
- Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 05th August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 04th September 2019
- Starting Date to Fee Submission: 05th August 2019
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 05th September 2019
The post Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 for 851 GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Posts appeared first on Government Jobs in India.