Marks for SSC GD Constable 2018 released at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Constable 2018 marks released – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which had organised SSC GD (Ground Duty) Constable exams have released the marks of the candidates through its official website. The exam was conducted in order to fill vacancies in different departments such as Shashtra Sima Bal (SSB), Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Riflemen at Assam Rifles (AR).
The results of A Computer Based Test (CBT) was announced on June 20, 2019. The marks for the same has been released by the commission on July 5, 2019. SSC also notified that the marks uploaded on the website will remain there for a period of one month from July 5, 2019, to August 4, 2019. Candidates can check their marks through the official website.
Steps to check the Marks for SSC GD Constable 2018
- Visit the official website of SSC which is www.ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click the link which states ‘Uploading the marks of Computer Based Examination of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018.’
- As you click the link, you will be directed to a new page of the website.
- Enter your login credentials such as SSC GD registration number and password.
- Once you click submit, your marks will appear on the page.
- Download and take a print out of it for future reference
The SSC GD was held from February 11 to March 11, 2019, at several centres across the country. Around 30,41,241 candidates had appeared for the CBT test. The candidates who have qualified this round would have to undergo a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and then Physical Standard Test (PST). This would be followed by a Medical examination which would be crucial in determining the final selection.